Hi, I’m Adrian Cantrill. I’m a IT Consultant and Cloud Trainer living near Brisbane, Australia
I live with my partner and 4 cats and work from home producing technical training courses.
By day I create online technical training courses which have been used by 100,000’s of people worldwide. I specialise in Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification courses – but I’ve also created deep-dive courses in CloudFormation and DynamoDB. I also consult in the cloud space and have worked with some of Australias largest businesses delivering AWS, Azure and Hybrid cloud deployments.
I’m a certification junkie and currently hold over 35 industry certifications, including all available AWS associate, professional and speciality certs. I helped build awareness of AWS certifications by starting the Triple Cert Monday event at re:Invent 2016 – where I sat three speciality exams on the 1st day of release (~9 hours of exams)
If you have any consulting or in-person training requirements I’d love to discuss them with you, feel free to contact me via email (via the icon below) or +61 498 006 755 and we can lock something in.
When I’m not working you’ll catch me gaming, watching TV, studying or geeking out in areas such as Opensource, Cloud/Virtualisation, Green IT, automation, orchestration & productivity.
I love discussing tech, mentoring and delivering business solutions. If I can buy you coffee and talk through your challenges please give me a shout. I promise no ‘sales’; I’m trying to give back, and gain additional experience – if I end up helping you in a professional capacity, great!, if not then we can both hopefully leave with some new ideas.
– Currently working on a full catalogue of AWS training material
– Helped operate Serverlessconf 2017 – Austin
– Produced a major AWS certification course – AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
– Produced two deep-dive AWS product courses – Advanced CloudFormation & DynamoDB From Beginner to Pro
– Produced a major AWS certification course – AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
– Helped operate Serverlessconf 2016 – London