You can access my most recent CV/Resume here
or go to LinkedIn to view my online profile.
- Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Private Cloud
- Microsoft Stack (Exchange, System Center, Windows, SQL, Comms, Clustering)
- Networking (LAN, MAN, WAN, Carrier Grade, Protocols, Design and Fault-finding)
- Storage Networking (SAN & NAS - Performance & Fault Finding)
- Solutions Design & architecture (Traditional & Emerging)
- Security, Pen testing, PKI & Encryption
- IP Network Design, Hybrid Cloud Network Design
- Organisational Change
- SOA & XaaS implementations
- Team performance, development & mentoring
- Project Management and ITIL implementation
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Associate Certs x 3 - Solutions Architect, Developer & SysOps Administrator
- AWS Professional Certs x 2 - Solutions Architect & DevOps Engineer
- AWS Specialty Certs x 3 - Security, Networking & Big Data
- Linux - LPIC1, CompTIA Linux+, SUSE Certified Admin
- Microsoft MCSA x 2 - Windows Server 2008 & 2012
- Microsoft MCSA x 3 - Server Infrastructure, Private Cloud, Communications
- VMWare Certified Professional (VCP)
- Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
- Prince2 Foundation (Project Management)
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) with Honours in Software Engineering
- I’m about to start something new with a company you may know - I can’t wait until I can disclose this one.
December 2015 and
November 2017 I worked with A Cloud Guru designing and producing four of their most well regarded courses.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional,
Amazon DynamoDB - From Beginner to Pro,
AWS Advanced Networking - Specialty. I still to this day get good feedback on these, I’m super proud and a few were used within AWS.
March 2016 and
September 2016 I did a short stint at Bulletproof, a major Australian Cloud Consultancy business.
I worked on a larger cloud migration & implementation for Woolworths, a major Australian food retailer.
August 2015 to
March 2016 I helped create an AWS consultancy at Idea 11, a Brisbane based managed & project services business.
During my time as a Solutions Architect I won a number of major client deals including Watpac, BHP Billiton, QBCC and Aurion HR.
- I held various roles at Ordyss, a Brisbane based managed and project services business from
October 2011 until
I guided the businesses technical roadmap, helped mentor and manage technical staff and acted as solutions architect and project manager on
all of the high risk or high project implementations within the business.